Tuesday, December 21, 2010

As promised, a shopping post!

Note: If your name is Molly and you are my dear "wife," or if your name is Brittney and you are my sister, please close this page now! Unless you want your holiday gifts spoiled. :P

As I promised yesterday, here are the things that I've bought recently! I've finished buying all of my textbooks for next semester and had a bit of money left over since I was able to get really good prices on them, so I hit up the H&M sale that's going on right now. So a lot of this stuff will be from that sale! Some of the pictures aren't great. There's no space to lay things out nicely in my room, haha.

1. Shoes - Dolce Vita for Target - on sale for $10 or $15 (I can't remember the exact price!)




2. Yellow Scarf - Target - on sale for $7



3. Grey shirt with 1/2 length, buttoned sleeves, $10; Light pink silk-ish top with lace detail, $15; Both from H&M
4. H&M Striped open cardigan sweaters in Blue/Black and Brown/Black. I bought the blue one on Saturday and loved it so much that I went back for the brown version today! $10 each.




5. Long, Grey Cardigan, $10; Red scarf that's twice as tall as I am aka the new love of my life, $7; Both H&M
Christmas gifts for Molly and Brittney!
Molly - Blue version of the red scarf that I bought for myself, two mix CDs (I give her mixes for every holiday, haha), Hello Kitty watch, various HK stocking stuffer type gifts, a really great card, and two heart shaped wall hangings that my mom made. Chair and green coat not included. :P

Brittney - Moviegoer's journal book, Vintage Spirits and Forgotten Cocktails book, Newlyweds on DVD, and an "alcohol breath checker" as a joke (she just turned 21 in October!)
I may end up going back to H&M yet again to get my sister one of the scarves like I got for myself & Molly -- she's been green with envy seeing me wear it the past couple of days, haha. I can't blame her, it is a fantastic scarf. So cozy!

What are you giving your best friends/siblings for Christmas?

No comments:

Post a Comment