Thursday, March 3, 2011

Woah, it's been a looong while since my last post!

I haven't posted since January 1st apparently. AHH! So much for keeping up with this blog, eh?
Anyway, tonight I did a bit of beauty shopping and I wanted to share my purchases because I got some really great stuff.
So, here we go: Target beauty haul!
First off: 9 nail polishes! Don't worry, I didn't go spending almost $100 on nail polish at one time, haha. They were all cheap ones, not OPI or Essie!
ELF Summer Ready set, featuring a mint green, lilac, coral-orange, fuchsia and purple.

Sinful Colors in "Pull Over," "Rise and Shine" and "Easy Going"



(I couldn't find a picture of Pull Over ANYWHERE so this yellow is the closest I could find. It's just a bright, school bus yellow haha)
NYC in "Wall Street"

Lip Liners:
Rimmel (one of my favorite drug store brands) has these neat twist up lip liners that I decided to try. I bought two shades: Obsession and East End Snob.


Eyeliner:
NYC Dark Brown. I've been looking for a brown eyeliner. I usually stick to black, but I wanted to get a brown one for my more natural makeup looks, which I have been really into lately. I'm all about the neutral eyes and bold lips right now.

I'm not sure if I like this yet. It seems a bit hard... I prefer softer and smoother eye pencils. But I haven't used it yet, so we'll see!
I've run out of Philosophy and don't want to spend so much for a cleanser, so I got a new one to try: Ambi Skincare Even and Clear Foaming Cleanser




I also got an anti-frizz product to try. Garnier Fructis Pure Clean Smoothing Cream.
I haven't tried either the face wash or the smoothing cream yet, but I'm very excited about them! I'll be trying both tomorrow morning so I'll let you all know how they work out.


I also got this super cute buffer block:


More nail polish remover:

Hot cheetos:

And Brussels cookies! (Hey, I'm on spring break, junk food is allowed when you stay in Michigan for spring break! haha)


I may post more pictures/swatches of these later if I have the time. All of these photos aside from the ELF kit were found via google images, so credit to the photographer! I especially want to take better, individual pictures of the ELF polishes because they're gorgeous shades.

Disclaimer: I bought all of these products myself, all opinions are my own. I'm pretty sure the ELF/Rimmel/NYC people have no clue who I am and would never send me free things, but I'm putting this here anyway in the even that I somehow magically acquire a ton of followers.

xx,
Lindsey

No comments:

Post a Comment